Here is our winning recipe from our Harvest Festival on October 19th. Congratulations and thank you to Lisa!
½ package refrigerated pie dough
¼ c. sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
2 lbs. Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored, & thinly sliced
21/2 TBS honey
½ tsp. vanilla extract
Preheat oven 425 degrees
• Place dough on a lightly floured surface & roll into 12” circle.
• Place on a 12” pizza pan.
• Combine sugar & cinnamon.
• Sprinkle 1 TBS sugar mixture over dough.
• Arrange apple slices over top of dough, working from the outside edge of dough to center.
• Sprinkle apples slices with remaining sugar mixture.
• Bake at 425 for 30 minutes.
• Combine honey and vanilla and heat in microwave or in saucepan until warm.
• Brush over warm tart. Serve warm.